Sunday, November 4, 2012

From UK - Energetix

THE HISTORY OF AN AMAZING FORCE


The history of magnetism has been written by the earth itself. The earth's strong magnetic field has a direct influence on all life. This is associated with the electromagnetic vibrations of atoms, which form the core of every living being. 

This influence was recognized extremely early on in human history, and the therapeutic properties of magnets were used for healing purposes. 

Per- Christian civilizations  such as the Chinese, used magnetic stones in conjunction with acupuncture points in order to remedy imbalances in the human body, and allow the "Chi", or life energy to flow freely once again. 

Hieroglyphs from Ancient Egypt also show magnetic therapy was indispensable. The legendary Cleopatra is said to have worn a magnetic amulet to heal a range of illnesses, as well as to preserve her beauty and youth looks. 

Aristotle's records document magnetic healing procedures, and there are further detailed findings from the middle ages to the present day. 

Nowadays even mainstream medicine is intensively studying the effects of magnets. For example, in 1994 the International Institute for Health in the USA created the new term "Biofield" and "Biomagnetism". Biofield research focuses on the almost imperceptible magnetic field energies which pervade the human organism. The energies revitalize the human body keeping it in "full swing" thus ensuring that we feel healthy and full of life. An imbalance in the Biofield results in tiredness, or even exhaustion and illness. Feelings of stress, anger, tension and worry also have an electric charge which can have a negative influence on the body's sensitive magnetic field. 

This knowledge has given a fairly self-evident conclusion: Wearing magnets has a decisive effect on the promotion of our own well-being! The step from this idea to the invention of magnetic accessories was a small, yet a decisive one. 

Here are some interesting facts done in recent studies on using magnets to help with relieving the symptoms of the menopause in women. 

It is estimated that 8 out of 10 women in the UK experience symptoms leading up to the menopause. Of these, 45% find their symptoms difficult to deal with so you are not alone! 

There are many menopause symptoms such as hot flushes, bloating, dizziness, night sweats, possible lowering menopause estrogen levels, anxiety, mood swings, sore muscles, lapses of memory, trouble sleeping, vagina dryness, breast tenderness/soreness, loss of libido/sex drive and many other common menopause signs? 

Leuchtturm"I wanted to share with you that after wearing my "Power Heart" for just a very short time I actually feel well again. Thank you. I am a nurse working at a hospital in Manchester and have recommended your Energetix Wellness Magnets to so many people. This has worked so well, I immediately felt more energy but above all lifted my mood which was extremely low. Many Thanks!"

Jane, Manchester

When placing the Power Heart on the stomach area it goes to work immediately. 


RESULTS FROM A NATIONWIDE CONSUMER SURVEY OF 508 WOMEN IN THE UNITED KINGDOM SHOWED THE FOLLOWING...

Women in the UK suffering with menopause symptoms were asked to wear a Power Heart continuously for 3 months and complete a questionnaire before, during and after treatment. 

Menopause Testimonial   
I feel that I need to tell you about my Energetix Wellness Power Heart - I have been the proud owner of a Heart Magnet for 1 month now and I'm amazed at how much better I feel. I'm sleeping better, I'm not feeling so emotional, and my hot flushes have almost disappeared. Thank You! 

Caroline, Surrey 

I can't believe how much better I feel since I've been wearing my beautiful Energetix Wellness magnetic bracelet. Apart from anything else everyone asks me where I got it from, but most importantly I have a new sense of being alive, lots of energy and feeling so much less stressed and anxious. Thank you so much! 
Annabel, London 

Period Pain Testimonial 
Two months ago I purchased my "Power Heart" it was the best money I have ever spent...  

-- 
Dorca N. Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment